Sunday, September 6, 2020

Long Weekend Excitement

That's right there's excitement a foot, not quite a shindig but just maybe a touch of hoot with a wee bit of nanny.   My bra is off, tea is made, and I don't have to see that building until Tuesday morning.  Sweet deal huh?  It's not that I hate my job, I don't really.  I just you know, hate not being independently wealthy.  Well that and when I pull into the parking lot and see the large factory standing in all it's glory... not on fire... I weep a little on the inside.

So here I am enjoying a long weekend, pretty much naked and ordering stuff online.  This is the high life baby.  Might not even wear shoes tomorrow.  Cause with all this almost naked sex appeal just dancing around me like a living flame; who needs shoes!  The Pirate for his part is dressed and looking as ruggedly handsome as ever.  To this point I would have sworn that there is little mystery between us and yet today I found that to be untrue.

My ruggedly handsome and very adult man, says yabba dabba do when he sneezes.  I'm not sure if he's taken to speaking in tongues or if he's just got some sort of aneurysm that I've been unaware of.  I may have to head out to webMD to diagnose him.  Though I figure if he makes it through the night, it's probably just a mild case of Hanna BarBera possession. 

No comments:

Post a Comment