Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Your Bass Speakers...

..are AMAZING!

However your car is in total shambles.  This of course might have something to do with the fact that your bass being played at such heavy volumes is slowing causing your lovely little jalopy to fall apart.  I particularly enjoy the deep thrumming of your bass at 3:00 AM accompanied by the extra loud reverberating sounds of your muffler right before you attempt a burn out down the street.  I cannot for the life of me think of a better manner in which to start my day.

However maybe we could change it up a just a wee bit?  Let's for giggles and shites have you not do burnouts down the street at any hour, and in return I'll not soap your windows any more.  In my defence it is a lovely organic lard based handcrafted soap.  I am sure those windows will just shine like the top of the chrysler building!



It's a hard knock life.

No comments:

Post a Comment