Thursday, April 1, 2021

Sleep

What a dreamy idea, yet when there is breathe in my body, and a thought in my head how can I sleep? 

Would I not be robbing you and myself of the opportunity to suffer through my spelling errors, my wit, charm, shameless sexual advances on my not so innocent husband?

If I slept now would any of you know of the deep unhealthy feelings I hold for all of you, or would I just be a faded memory, or worse yet a used tissue in the hand of father fate? 

If I slept and did not share with you the random evil that has become such an important part of our very normal *cough* lives would I not be giving into to the bible thumping head hunters that would have us eating whole grain foods, and brushing after every meal?

Should we allow this sadness to take place our should we rage against the night? Should we just sit idly by and no longer post, leaving the walls of our home barren and uncorrupted?  

I say nay! I say we band together and vow to paint the walls red with passion, the trimmings yellow with a zzzzsnap embracing all that Mirage has endowed us with. I want us to haul in purple rugs to give a comfort that reminds us of Razi, and a fluorescent green lamp shade that screams Evil thread 666 jesteR lives all night as we suck the marrow from life rendering it our whore now and always.

Ok enough from me...

 I love you buh bye... silly buttons!

No comments:

Post a Comment