Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Lugz and Christian Dior Lipstick



So way back in the 90s I had this kid. Where my daughter Tea is my soul rendered visual, GQ is my heart that beats outside of my body. He was and still is one of my biggest touchstones, challenges, and honesty gauges. Thankfully I have children who will call me out on my shit faster than anyone. I raised them to be outspoken, free thinking, society changing little peeps... and doesn’t it friggin piss me off when they do it. 🙈😆. So this awesome highly active kid enters my life and can crawl faster than most people walk, was riding a 2 wheeler by 3yrs old and rarely sat still. Enter timberlands, lugs, baby steel toes just to slow this little lovable shit down! (Not thinking ahead to when they came off at how much faster he’d be🙄) so big bucks spent on the boots, even bigger bucks spent on at the tube of Christian Dior lipstick that was so purple and gorgeous and like a weeks worth of plasma donating to afford... 🖕🏼. So I go and do the dishes only to notice The Quiet... panic, fear, then omfg what have you done dismay and a phone call to his awesome dad with the teary begging of “if you don’t come get him I’m taking him out and we can just try again...” kind of faulty logic. There my son sat using my beautiful tube of brand new very expensive lipstick to completely colour one of his Lugz a stunning shade of rich purple. In that moment I was certain I understood why lions eat their young. Thankfully he still lives and is awesome AF but yeah when he has kids... oh man pure jokes coming his way. 👍🏼😈

No comments:

Post a Comment