Wednesday, January 2, 2019

I find it Funny

Sometimes I kind of laugh, okay I really laugh hard.  Generally at the most inappropriate moment; in a manner that is least expected.  I've said it, well I say it often, "if your mother had have been pro choice, then maybe she would have made the right one."

In an attempt to be hurtful? harmful? helpful? humourous?  Someone repeated it back to me.  I laughed.  Hard.  My mother was.  My grandparents being staunch roman catholics weren't.  So madre would have lost out on her million dollar trust fund and any inheritance; had she followed her dream of aborting me and backpacking through Europe.  Life's full of tough choices.  Hence after my liquored up debut into this cold world, I went to live with my grandparents and madre went back to work.

Thus she is also a liberated woman, a pro choice supporter, and a capitalist.  Capitalist being the most notable of all in point of fact. 

I find it funny because it's all true.     

No comments:

Post a Comment