Friday, April 6, 2007

Good Friday, Goodness

Not being a Christian I am of course not doing anything of great importance today. At least not what many would consider important. I happen to believe that I am doing something far more important than going to service, or preparing for a large dinner in his honor. No, I have the distinct pleasure of spending some extreme quality time with my children, whom at this moment are proving to be rather surprising. Teens, teens whom are related, are in fact getting along. Their laughter, kind treatment of one another, and politeness that I have always known was there, however hidden, is shining through. I'm not certain how long it will last so I am being careful not to interrupt it in the slightest.

Later I'm dressing like a nun and going bar hopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment