Friday, March 24, 2006

Mississippi You're Such an inflatable butt plug

It's no surprise. I've known since moving to Texas that the sale of a 'vibe' is NOT legal while the sale of a 'personal massager' is.  Sex toys are banned, limited in how they can be sold, or are made to be something completely horrific while a handgun, shotgun, or rifle are perfectly acceptable.  Heck UB is in rotc and has been bringing his targets home to show TheDick how 'great a shot he is.' Thus far I've managed to make sure Tea and GQ have no interest in partaking of that fun filled activity.

Guns+children=BAD. (I don't care if they are 'only' pellets.)  So it is alright to give a child a gun while it is thought to be bad/disgusting/abnormal for an ADULT to purchase a sex toy.  What the hell is going on with this world?  You'll excuse me for a while won't you?  I'm going to go read over the Constitution and find that I don't have to listen to you because your're a great big fucker whose head's up his ass so far clause that reads something like, "One should not have to abide by an ignorant law just because the men and women in power are a bunch of royal fuckers."

Excuse me if I mis- quoted it, but I know it has to be something similar.  Please let there be something similar! 

In the meantime feel free to Cum by these stores:

Love Honey

 EdenFantasys

 Babeland

 BDSM Toy Shop 

Forbidden Fruit 

 ps: Don't forget the lube it's not just required for court and political events, it's actually great in the bedroom too. Even justices use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment