Saturday, June 25, 2016

Squirm

Today I have been all squirmy. And not in the good way.

I have been very irritable and impatient and just pissy today and I am not sure why. Maybe it's PMS. I thought it was because I was waiting for an e-mail from a certain someone. But then I got that e-mail and I was still squirmy. Every little thing just seemed to annoy me.

I didn't want to be at work, I didn't want to do my job anymore, I didn't want to be inside, I couldn't type right, I didn't want what I brought for lunch, I didn't want to watch TV during lunch. Just bad.

Even the e-mail I was waiting for pissed me off. Well, not so much pissed me off as confused me. I don't know what it is with some of my Canuck people. Maybe there are just some phrases I don't understand, since spending so much time in the USA. Maybe I'm a dolt. All I know is that I was clueless.

Even this entry is pissing me off. It MUST be PMS. I am getting that jittery feeling of unrest in my legs. I have never been good at sitting still, but even less so on days like today. I feel like I should be up and at 'em, doing something. I can feel creativity racing through my veins, but I can't harness it. And it is so FRUSTRATING!

Maybe I just need to get laid



No comments:

Post a Comment