Thursday, September 27, 2018

Brothers and Sisters

GQ and Tea always got along quite well when GQ bowed to Tea's every demand and abrupt mood swing's.  She was 3 and was essentially getting even for the crap her brother pulled on her when she was smaller.

One evening, GQ was quietly playing with his wooden train that my uncle made for him.  It really was a work of art.  Tea had discerned that he was far to quiet and peaceful, thus she busted into his room like the Kool Aid man and insisted on playing too.

GQ: “I’m playing by myself right now, Tea Tea.”
Tea: “But I want to play with you.”
GQ: “I know but I don’t want to play with YOU.”
Tea:...The look she gave him was just this side of "I'll slap a bitch"
GQ: “Will you please go now?”
Tea: “Poo Face, YOU go- I’m playing.”

I’d love to have the ballsy conviction of my three year old.


No comments:

Post a Comment