Saturday, September 1, 2018

Sexy Skeletons

It's almost that time of year again; where the ghosts, goblins, and ghouls come out to play.  Which also means that the retail stores are all up in my grill trying to sell me a ton of teeth rotting candy and a fuck-ton of plastic bullshit that'll break before the veil thins completely.  I do however still have a great deal of fun with all the crap while I'm in he stores.

The children like to read me the riot act and say I can be embarrassing this time of year, all because of that one-ish time I set up two skeleton's to make it look like they were fornicating in the Halloween section at Walmart. These are the very same children who would then ask me to take them to Taco Bell because they had coupons. However the tip of the proverbial iceberg was when they told me to change the radio station and turn the volume down so that my “ridiculous music” wouldn't harm their bleeding eardrums any longer. 

 Exactly just WHO IS THE ADULT HERE? I guess I’ll go ahead and schedule their blood pressure and colonoscopy tests and find a local bocci ball team accepting new members.

No comments:

Post a Comment