Sunday, March 10, 2019

Bitchy Betty Crocker

Good gods I need sleep. 

I spent all night baking and wandering between rooms.  Insomnia and trying to get rid of the gross feeling from being in a house filled with the aromas of decarbing cannabis.  I'm happy to have it all done now.  I like being able to make the edibles for my loved ones but it takes it toll to be sure of.  I'm pretty sure that out of the 2 and a half pounds of butter I made that I'll yield at least 2 and a quarter at least.  Cookies galore, so everyone will sleep better.

In the next few hours my fermented rice should be ready.  Let's see if the results are as good as last time.


Skinny Peanut Butter and Banana Muffins
2 bananas
1 cup peanut butter
2 tbsp honey
2 tbsp vanilla
1 tsp baking powder
Chocolate chips

toss all ingredients into the blender, except chocolate chips.  Blend.  Pour into muffin tin and top with chocolate chips.  I used 6 chips per muffin.  Bake at 400 for 8 mins.  (baking times will vary depending on altitude and ovens.)

No comments:

Post a Comment