Friday, June 1, 2007

He's Here!

Yes! My boy is home again. What can I say, my life revolves around my kids. So there no little and more than capable of tending too many of their own requirements, but I‘ll let you in on a little secret. I love spoiling them. They don’t abuse it, and they don’t take me for granted. I’m lucky. I honestly like them. If they weren’t my kids, I’d actually like them as friends. They are however my kids, and of course far from perfect. So while I like them, we’re not friends. I’m friendly and yeah, spoil them when the occasion arises, but; they push their luck and they’ll face mommy’s wrath. Even when you spoil your kids, you’ve got to be the parent. Whimsy and I are looking at t-shirts for her. She likes the happy bunny one that say’s, “I have a dream… and in it something eats my brother.” Yeah that’s her to a T. Still they are doing this whole getting along thing that has me smiling and just kind of freaking out a bit. When they get along so well it makes me wonder if they aren’t actually sitting up there plotting on how to overthrow the parental unit. Ah well, they can try. Yes, they can, try. *Evil Grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment