Saturday, June 2, 2007

I'm Off

Yep I’ve actually got this Saturday off and where did I spend the day? In the mall. So we were only there for like an hour and a half, but that’s an hour and a half of my life I’m never getting back. As I’ve mentioned before TMQ and I usually end up at the mall for an hour or so for some mother/son time on Saturdays. It’s our weird little thing where we laugh and look at everything. Huge props to the guy’s at EB Games in the Upper Canada Mall. They rock so completely. They pretty well know us by name and expect us in there every other Saturday. Yeah, were a gaming family. The kids and yes even Hyacinth likes the newer games and all those charming 3D graphics, I however am the old school Atari and table top game girl. Give me PacMan, Frogger, Asteroids, Centipede, Missile Command, Pong, Super Breakout, or Tempest. The kids just laugh at me and rope me into trying to kill stuff on DOOM and God of War. Yeah, Cupcake of Doom; that’s me.

No comments:

Post a Comment