Tuesday, February 23, 2016

The Kingdom of Neverwhere....


Enter my kingdom; Enchantingly wild but a bit cultivated, castles and mansions with many rooms sit atop green hills and hide between clefts of mountains. Crystalline streams and icy waterfalls leap and play, tossing mists and rainbow sparkles in the clean, cool air. Carpets of wildflowers, honeysuckle and wild berries riot over the meadows and low stone fences wander the hillsides.

And what goes on in this kingdom? What takes place in the mysterious mansions, awe-inspiring castles and charming cottages? Every sort of wonder, desire, foolish, depraved, excessive, and decadent wonder that may catch one's fancy. What might you catch me doing on a mid summer's eve in the fast fading twilight of a sun streaked day? Why, I could be between two trees, glistening with sweat, the remains of a light dress nestled at my feet engrossed within the pages of some old tome.....or perhaps one would stumble upon a shamelessly wanton lass passionately lost in all the nuances of hedonistic pleasure.

My world, My rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment