Monday, May 8, 2017

Bloody steak and apples

An almost pretty little beast with a mind all it's own.  Snarking at me when I seek shelter as it rages amid the storm.  Wielding lightening bolts, as I count the distance of thunder.  We dance a dance of life long admiration and hate.  A give and take of sorts coupled with a battle of wills in equal measure.  Tongue in cheek responses met with solomn declarations.  We take turns in our expressions, rarely meeting amicably upon our chosen battle field.  It wanders along the shoreline while I dive headlong naked into the icy waters, whispers of decorum rippling out along the waves behind me.  I slow to take stock, give up my thanks to the Gods and Goddesses and it opens it's maw to howl at the moon while dancing wildly calling me outrageous in my silence!

We are a pair.  Different and the same, housed together for an eternity.  A battle of wills and desires binding us together in our inescapable bawdy dance.  Yet there are moments, few and far between as they may indeed be, when I think of you; it stretches out as though soaking in the suns rays and smiles along with me.  Listening to the music of our soul, in a rhythm only we can hear and feel.  Humming along with me, making us truly one.

No comments:

Post a Comment