Wednesday, September 6, 2017

No poles at the Inn

Tauntie called to ask how my new job was going and to ask what it was that I actually did at work.  I told her all of the pertinent details and how thus far everyone was quite welcoming.  She being true to herself and wanting me to be far more ladylike insisted that I should really be working something more befitting my womanhood.  I told her that my only other option was either being a stripper or going to work at a hotel as a maid. She drew a breath in sharply at that in shock, and told me how many diseases I could get, or "What if you find a dead body?" and "You would have to clean up other people's excrements!"

I'm not sure which possible job she was referring to...possibly both knowing how her mind works.

No comments:

Post a Comment