Wednesday, March 2, 2016

I'm a girl

It is a frightening thought, that in one fraction of a moment you can fall in the kind of love that takes a lifetime to get over.

I don’t know how to describe myself exactly, but for as liberated as I am; I don’t like random hook ups. I’m a joker, but moreover I'm a lover and just can’t do the whole one night stand thing, and feel good about it. I also don’t like clubs/parties, I prefer drinks, laughter and just chilling with friends or doing something else that doesn’t involve obnoxious people yelling in my ear because the background noise is so damn loud. My idea of a perfect date is just getting dinner, go to the movies, grab dessert and then go back home and watch shows and cuddle. I also like to work out. Yes, I can be a lazy ass but once I’m in the gym I go hard. I'm the girl with the brain and sex drive of a guy, who wants to be cuddled and made to feel safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment