Friday, August 10, 2018

Maman Kind of Night



It wasn't a bad day, work was a beautiful thing last evening.  I'm somewhere I enjoy and that challenges me to push myself harder.  It's a new machine, which few know anything about or even how to fix.  I have worked 90% of it out on my own.  It's a good feeling.  For someone like me it's a requirement to keep my overly active brain busy and thus rather tired.  That overly active brain of mine has as of late been way too active and not happy with the world at large.

I am finding that I am missing the adult time that I had become accustomed to.  Or quite possibly it is the connection I felt when we were that intimate.  I could pout and sulk like a child, yet this maturity has given me the grace to understand that like all things, this too  must ebb and flow.  I do believe that our sheer exhaustion has had a great deal to do with it all.  We've been through a great deal this last month, much of which has been both stressful and disappointing.  I am looking forward to things smoothing out and our connection growing deeper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment