Saturday, April 16, 2016

Dream a little dream

Do we dream in order to sleep or do we sleep in order to dream?  Studies show the importance of dreaming and its role in your well-being and health. Some researchers believe that dreams help you to tackle stress. Dreaming is a necessity and helps to recharge the mind and revitalize the body. I admittedly, do not get near enough sleep. 4 hour bouts seem to be the normal amount for my ridiculously paced life with my darling Mako. It is a labour of love with her.

My dreams waking and asleep revolve around a day when rescue s no long needed. Where animals are respected if not cared for by all. A world were there is less pain and far more joy. A world where my beautiful Mako isn't fearful of everything and reactive to so little that going for a walk, or even into the backyard for a pee break isn't such a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment