Saturday, April 21, 2007

Day's Almost End

6:26 PM
The first job might have been finished at one o'clock but that certainly didn't mean that I was finished for the day. The joy of working honest jobs is that you often have to work more than one of them to make all the payments for the sporting events. Today was the day that we had to stock back up on football gear. And they say women’s undergarments are expensive, sure they can be but Under Armour gear beats even women’s lace bras. I'm thinking at this rate I'm going to buy stock in both Under Armour and Nike. At least it's done and he's not going to be skidding around in his old Land Sharks with the worn down soles.

By the time I made it home the dumpster had been delivered and thus began the next round of hard labor. The deck has been ripped apart and we've actually filled half of the dumpster. The shed will come down tomorrow and then the real work will begin. I'm not sure how well I'll be standing by the time it's all said and done. I screwed up and had an eight foot board bounce back, nails and all. My shin is killing me, and TQM is bitching that I need to go in for a tetanus shot. I'm thinking no. The emergency room on a Saturday evening is not the place I want to be. Why can't Costco just sell them, they sell everything else!


Dock Rock Therapy
If sweating to the oldies works for you, do it. Whatever it is that sets your mind at ease, and uplifts your spirit; if in the process you are able to get into a bit better shape as well, then good for you. Seriously, do whatever it is that makes you feel at the top of your game. My time is usually best served in the company of those I can be myself with and not have to curb a single word out of my mouth. They know me and accept me, faults, accomplishments and all. I have that kind of thing with Alley. She’s the most amazing woman I’ve ever come across. It never fails to put me in the best mood the minute she say’s “Hello.” I wasn’t sure how this day was going to play out 45 minutes ago, right now I can say it’s going to be a fantastic day. Thanks for that Alley! You know if you were Bi, I'd so hit on you. Damn straight girl.

Alright now enough of that mushy stuff, and get back to work. If only I could figure out just what I am supposed to be working on. Memberships, membership cards, 12 visit membership cards! Yeah I so completely rock!

PS: It's a tampon. There's really only one correct use for it. Why are you charging me fee's that rival those of the pen designed for NASA? I don't need anything 'braided' near my crotch, I don't give two flying figs if it's pearl, neon blue, or a moody black. Make it absorbant and then leave me and my crotch alone. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment