Monday, August 8, 2016

Be quiet the adults are speaking now

I don't know why I can't operate at normal hours. Well maybe I do but the fact of the matter is, I've always been a night owl. I should move to Europe where they have some sense and take siestas during the afternoon, or have "tea-time" and get drunk on caffeine so they can function. I feel like I should be able to will myself to be awake and efficient at any point during daylight hours. As a youngster several grown-ups I respect have said that if night's the only time I can be productive, then I should just go with it.

Now if during these productive hours I could weed out the moronic interactions with those all knowing types. You know those utterly brilliant men, whom between telling you how big their dicks are and how you should snapchat them your tits, also extol the magnitude of their wisdom on dog training.  These are also the men that say things like, large dogs weigh between 60 and 70 pounds! Oh how they'd piss their collective pants within 30 seconds of meeting my dogs.

At some point I will meet an intelligent life form with charm, wisdom, compassion, and the ability to form complete sentences.

There is a tide in the affairs of men.
Which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune;
Omitted, all the voyage of their life
Is bound in shallows and in miseries.
On such a full sea are we now afloat,
And we must take the current when it serves,
Or lose our ventures.
Julius Caesar 

No comments:

Post a Comment