Saturday, January 27, 2018

Drinking Games

Much to many peoples surprise, I am in fact not a big fan of drinking games.  I never have been.  I prefer to note that as an adult I don't need a game to drink, just a glass and enough scratch to buy the bottle really.  Plus I must admit that being that out of control, and possibly vomiting on myself isn't my idea of fun. 

So now here I sit after hours of research and combing new sites, and reference sites.  Amidst collecting all of the required data for my paper, noting that I have read so many political blurbs, reports, and full on articles that a drinking game sounds like a smashing idea.  I say we make it skill level expert and you must be politically inclined to play.

Here are the rules:
Open your browser
Hit feeling lucky in Google
Every single post you see that is political, about Donald Trump, Justin's duckie socks, or has you wanting to become a pirate and make them all walk the plank... take a drink or a shot. 

Now if you are playing this game correctly, your home if not already on fire should be on fire within the hour.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment