Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Simple truths

It should be noted that anyone whom truly knows me, would advise you that when I become the solid voice of reason; shit has gone horribly irrevocably wrong. I maintain my aloofness, aLloyd while being a boisterous joker. It keeps the masses guessing. Many in fact believe I am never serious. Never settled. Never really knowing what's going on.

They would be very wrong.

I watch and listen to everything. Especially because no one believes I am. It makes for a very informative life. I typically say nothing, not of great importance in any case. I smile and joke and when it's time to; I walk away without an ounce of hesitation. I fear very little outside of letting my children or fur kids down. Nothing else truly matters. Not work, friends, family. My kids and my rescues are the only things that matter when the day is done.


No comments:

Post a Comment