Monday, May 9, 2016

Lady Ego

Lady Ego began working for us about 4 days ago, and has since systematically driven each and every teammate to plot her demise.  I have thus become the voice of reason.  So you can now understand how terribly wrong things have obviously gone.  Lady Ego, I am certain has many a great virtue.  Making friends, and being  team player is not one of them.  She has shown through her words and actions that she believes her age should be respected and thus all knowledge she holds must also be law.  She is the second we've found that paints on a mask while the boss is around but once gone, she feels she may do as she pleases everyone else be damned.

While there may very well be no I in team, there is a ME.  My team knows very well the lengths I will go to protect them and their happy work environment.  We are after all this time and combined experiences, one big oddly happy and completely dysfunctional family.  A family that Lady Ego has decided to treat poorly, talk down too, and walk all over.  It's going to stop with or without her cooperation.

  I always protect my family.    

No comments:

Post a Comment