Saturday, May 14, 2016

...Or are you just glad to see me?

That would be a gun in my pocket.

They tried to give me a pint of beer. I wasn't having it. So instead I had two doubles of sipping tequila. Craft beer is good, crappy beer is always bad. Especially combined with salmon.

Jade: Hmm ... is this seat heating my ass?
Stephan: Yes, yes it is.
Jade: Well alrighty then. I thought my ass seemed toasty. I'm just glad I'm not insane.
Stephan: Would you like me to turn it off?
Jade: Well it's not that I don't appreciate the gesture. It's just that it's like 30 degrees out and my ass is beginning to sweat.
Stephan: Oh yeah, kinda forgot that, I just remembered you are always cold.
Jade: Oh! Yeah, this is true most days. When the temperatures are you know cooler and not inducing Lady-ball sweat.
Stephan: *Laughing* I forgot how totally direct you are. It's refreshing, even if you're lady balls are sweaty.
Jade: Hmm ... is this seat vibrating?
Stephan: No.
Jade: Oh, must be the tequila. I like how this thing drives.

We went to his favourite spot in the middle of nowhere. Because I've known him a long time and even though I was stuffed and all fuzzy I knew he wasn't a serial killer or going to hit on me. I like when life is simple like that. Of course even with fuzzy brain I was worrying about the dogs and my girl. We did however find this amazing clearing in the woods and watch the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment