Friday, June 10, 2016

Feels Like Forever

I'm always on the go. There's always something to do, or at the very least something that needs my attention. Be it daily household chores, work, extending my training, helping someone somewhere find aid for a rescue, or just plain trying to help my rescues.  So it isn't any real surprise that my dating life is pretty much on the critical list. Typically I don't even bat an eyelash about curling up in bed alone. It's a big, gorgeous bed that I have had a love affair with for a long time. Though this evening its seems extra large and exceptionally empty.

One day that may change. I have learnt however, not to hold my breath.

Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness. Maya Angelou

No comments:

Post a Comment