Thursday, June 9, 2016

My Fake Boyfriend

My fake boyfriend visits me at works twice a week. Everyone in my entire staff knows I have a crush on him. No, forty-three is not too old to have a crush, shut up! He seems nice, but all I ever say to him is, "Hi!" or "How are you?" because I'm just that you-know ,cool.

So today I leered at his ass while he was leaving noticed him walking out of the store and I wondered where he was going. (Not stalkerish at all, I swear! Um, yeah.) He went to his car loaded up his purchases and got a folder out before he got in a car. The girls were totally all up in the window trying to see who was in the car. It was some girl.

No big deal!!!

I told my teammates that he was going somewhere for work with that girl (except I don't know that he works with any girls, Or where he works for that matter). Maybe she was a client or something. Seems legit.

Then it hit me. I knew exactly who she was!

She was his wife. And they were going to get a divorce. That folder he got out of his car? The divorce papers. I mean, clearly he is in love with me and is divorcing her so we can be together forever.

So yeah, the doctor said my new prescription would be ready tomorrow.


“The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.”
― Hunter S. Thompson, Hell's Angels: A Strange and Terrible Saga

No comments:

Post a Comment