Sunday, June 5, 2016

Is this the downhill part?

Hello?

Hi, yeah I'm the guy of that crazy lady next door to you, who does the yard work for her.

Right.

Yeah, umm, well she doesn't need any work done this weekend.

Okay then. Thanks for letting me know?

Yeah, well, anyways, this is kind of sad weird, so bear with me here. I just had a talk with her a few minutes ago and she's kind-hearted, if a bit off, but really would like for you to go on a date with a penis- a man. And you know since I am one, and basically free this weekend. She says that you're kind of a creature of the night who never leaves her house, we were thinking you were the poor unlucky gal who gets to go out with me! Basically because I am the only glimpse of testosterone you get on any sort of regular basis. So I was thinking that because your crazy neighbor lady for some reason thinks I am desperate now, and because you are in need of a good dinner, you might like me to come pick you up and take you out, spend a good deal of money, and when we get back maybe if you put out I could propose marriage to you. Cause, that would be great! But please don't take any of it seriously because the truth is I just want your neighbor to be happy and to back off you and I a bit. And hey, I'd just really love to have a big, gorgeous plate of food that doesn't come prepackaged and doesn't smell even slightly bad. So ...


I might have paraphrased a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment