Wednesday, May 9, 2007

5 Free Minutes

I'm not sure that there is such a thing but at the moment I've managed to commandeer a chair and the computer without the aid of a pet, child, or crazy older person asking me questions, or needed my aid for a moment! This weekend has been a whirl wind of do, fix, wash, and ohmyfuckinggods the cats in heat. I've found drinking and sunbathing helps, yet I may not be the one to offer advice in this area. Or at least that's what the men in the white coats are telling me, what do they know? Really, put a plaque on the wall and they think they're 'all knowing' and helpful. So Mainecoon is in heat, and my; what a lovely trill she has, at 3, 4, 5, 6... Yeah you get the picture. Mr. FuzzyNutz has figured out that this could be his lucky day... Okay not so much since I am armed with a locked room to host current HussyGirl and a supersoaker when he 'thinks' he's getting brave. The dog, well he wants nothing to do with any of them at the moment and has sought refuge on the roof. Okay so it's not really the roof but it could be if you tilt your head to the side and squint really hard after staring at the sun for 10 minutes. Yep that’s about how well my day is shaping up, who’s coming over for brunch?

No comments:

Post a Comment