Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Low Cal Breakfast?

Probably not, but it was healthy and it really is low calorie when the dog shares half of it with me! Orange juice, 1, 50 cal cup of peach yoghurt, frozen mangos all blended into a refreshing drink. Enjoyed on the front deck at 9am where the temperatures had already hit 75 degrees due to us getting full morning sun there, and lovingly shared with the dog. Yes the view of a 120 lb Rottie and I drinking out of the same glass is probably not helping my single life status, but at least I got a tan and my coat is so shiny! I’ll be taking the dewormer later…. *shrugs* Incidentally if you’re going to have a banana split, share that with the dog too and you’ll really reduce your calorie count. Please just make sure that there isn’t any chocolate on it or in the ice-cream as it is poison to our lovable furry babies. The afternoon was spent putting on a ton of SPF as I got just a tad too much sun yesterday. Think burnt sienna, and that’s pretty close to the hue I’m glowing at the moment. Yeah, I’m a bloody genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment