Monday, May 21, 2007

Holiday = Work

Victoria day may mean that most businesses are closed but it certainly doesn't mean that we rest. The backyard work is almost complete; well the stone work portion of it that is. Flowers, burning bushes, smoke bushes, blueberry bushes, double french lilacs, and more galore are coming. We have an urban forest in our backyard. It comes with the territory when you run a 'property services' business out of your home. It our place looks like shit why would anyone want to hire us to fix up their property? It's just one of the home run businesses that we have going but it seems that for all my many desires of sitting here and looking pretty, I don't get to do it that often. Today, I got a ton of dirt beneath my well manicured nails. That's right, I got messy. Feel my pain will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment