Saturday, May 12, 2007

Slept In

Late to work. I'm not even rushing. Not remotely. Pay cheques are late too, why rush? They're always late, we're not his priority. Cheques could easily be a week to two weeks late. I'm typically on-time for work, or at least 10 minutes early. It is the work ethic that I hold myself too. Here. They're lucky I show up at all at times. Seriously, why are our cheques always late? Payday is every other friday. It's pretty easy to count out, hell even I could show them how. Cheques written early and waiting here would be great. It's not like we're all going to head out and try to cash them before the damn date on them. But no. We're not your priority, we're not even an after thought. I had to call 5 times today to get you to even agree to drop the cheques off at work. Nice game of "Who's in control." I want to play a new game. I want to be armed and we can play "who's your daddy now bitch?"

Side note: When your bored go to the county jail and chat up the street walkers and cross dressing ladies with 5 o'clock shadow. It's a good way to kill time and you learn a ton of cool things. Some of them are even legal.

No comments:

Post a Comment