Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Stick Me

Early to bed, early to rise...it's made my knees itchy. Side effect? Who knows. Coffee yesterday with TC. He's hanging in there and far less Laconic than normal. Voice raised and the whole bit. Impressive, and yeah kind of hot. Not going there. Coffee was good, the conversation was great, and yeah someone else get's the "emotional blackmail is bad, bad, bad, bad!"

I'm covering for the SkyGal. She's becoming a citizen today. Pretty cool to be honest. I'll have to get her a present. I'm thinking naked, buff, young man wearing nothing but a loin cloth made of maple leafs. The actual leafs not the team, though that gives me an interesting visual. I'm done in an hour and then I'm off to be stuck and stroked. Sure the stroked part is all my idea, but it's a good one. We'll just have to see how SM feels about it once he's done my tattoos. He's cute, Mitch is cuter, although so damn skinny I'd snap the boy like a twig. Shuders.

No comments:

Post a Comment