Wednesday, May 2, 2007

You Don’t Say

Soon to be ex called. He wanted to chit chat,
shoot the breeze, unload about how hard things
are for he and his girlfriend.

Huh

Imagine that.

I offered good advice, and listened to it all
with a smile. Overall, it wasn’t as hard as
you would imagine. Sure it was weird. How
many people sit back and give advice to their
husbands in regards to their girlfriends?
Probably more than we’d think. Shrugs. I hope
it works out for them. Me, I'm really starting
to like being single. Okay I'll admit that
there was a moment or two, when the call came
through that I did ponder just how many kittens
I'd have to save to balance out my karma should
I tell him to suck wax fruit. You know if I
grew a penis and some chest hair, I could at
least date a gay man who'd dress me well and
keep me away from harsh lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment