Saturday, May 5, 2007

Happy Cinco de Mayo

To all of you still in bed... Fuck Ya'll!

Of course I don't mean that in a 'bad' way. Four AM comes early when sleep comes around Two AM. Not sure why I'm having such a hell of a time sleeping but I'm betting that it's nothing heavy medication, a team of doctors, and enough booze that even those Olsen twins look good; can't fix. It gave me some added time to go through a few posts and fix the spelling errors, and create entirely new ones. I'm gifted like that. I would prefer if I was gifted with a client or two this morning but as of yet...de nada.

The owner's called twice to see if there's anything that needs to be taken care of, which translates to, "I'm checking up on you." It's pretty obvious too, sad really. She's here, or twice a month, for about 30 minutes each time and she thinks I might just skip off? Yes and then who would open, close, run..YOUR BUSINESS! Sorry had to vent for a mo' $10.00/hr really doesn't cover the various bullshit I deal with from the owner, but I like my clients. They are worth it, and yeah so is the manager. She's just really good people you know? The kind that actually holds herself to a higher standard and fights the owners right along side me in demanding that they be ethical!

It's not like the information from the first call to the latest call has changed. Not unless she's gone ahead and paid the deposit for the signs (so they can start working on them), or gotten someone to fix the broken machine, or paid the late notice on the a/c unit. You know simple things really. I love my manager, and I love my clients, they are the only reason I've not gone to the hospital and taken that job. Bah, enough griping, we need some music and some laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment