Friday, May 18, 2007

Awaiting The 11th Hour

...and it is now hour, one. Maybe that's why the day looks so long at the moment. Now if I can just have a stream of clients come in one right after the other I'd be more than pleased. I'd also be pleased if the child sitting outside of my big "fish bowl" office window would refrain from picking his nose and offing me some of the 'good stuff' whilst shouting through the window; "I CAN SEE YOU!" It's most distracting. The child in question's mother went into the church. They do this quite often. Adults into the church, their demonic spawn stay in the parking lot biting the heads off bats and tormenting small animals.

Bless there little hearts.

So yeah, I officially started work 9 whole minutes ago. How's your day shaping up? Would you like a little boogie with your morning coffee, we have extra around here if the demonic child outside my window is to be believed. Mmmm, now I'm hungry. My tapioca is looking really good right now.

This is Les... err...Jade...Nessman signing off. Yep go ahead, keep laughing, I'll tell ya what the boogies taste like later. Blech.

No comments:

Post a Comment