Thursday, May 3, 2007

Ahhhh Yessss

What an amazing day! The sun is out, the clouds are floating by in pretty shapes, there all fluffy and white and just screaming out, "come out side and see us." I mean sure they scream it in PigLatin and it's with this really outlandish accent but it's still pretty cool. I've done my pedicure, my nails look fab, I kicked a man in the stones, and my gods I think I've caught a bit of a tan. What a fun day! The music is wayyyy up! I shall be deaf by tomorrow but I'll still be smiling. I even have some of my older clients grooving to Usher, Nelly and Timbaland. It does give me just a little happy to see 80 year old women grinning and shakin' their groove thang to songs like Maneater, Yeah, and Promiscuous. Can you even begin to imagine how much fun this is? I swear Old Lady B almost threw out her hip trying some 'pop'n'lock' move that really shouldn't be done outside of a night club, or a bed; and Ms. MacFly was trying to do the robot! Sure it came off more like spasm's and a requirement for 911, but they were really giving it a good effort. My clients are completely insane, you will never be able to imagine how damn much fun that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment