Wednesday, July 6, 2016

It isn't the Canadian way

I've pretty much decided that the only thing that's going to change anything around here is if I start stirring up some controversy. It isn't the Canadian way but I've enough American in me to embrace destroying that which I am tired of.

I keep hearing voices, telling me to do something drastic. Change the entire course of my life. And just when I feel the fiery embers beneath my skin (which may actually just be the blood recirculating after creating a pool in my feet from lack of movement) reach into full-blown flames of excitement, I remember I still haven't solved my problem of not knowing what to do about it.

Still I run at such a hectic pace on a all to regular basis that this moment, this moment of stillness is good. So it's can be a good thing to be docile. It can be a good thing to open your arms and welcome the boredom, the fear, or whatever it is that life brings to you on this fine Saturday evening.

I say fuck it, if the world no longer entertains me, I'll make no efforts to entertain the world.

Unless we get back to that whole controversy, destruction, chaos idea. I really like that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment